Back in 2018, ImagineNano event has strengthened its position as one of the main event dedicated to nanoscience and nanotechnology in Europe. The outstanding results of participation that have been reached (4300 participants since 2010) and the interest created by the discussions, have laid the foundations for the next edition of the event, to be organized in 2020.
One place, 5 conferences covering hot science trends:
- GraphIn2020 (Graphene Industry – Challenges & Opportunities) (5th edition)
- NanoSpain 2020 (General trends in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology) (15th edition)
- 3PM2020 (Photonics/Phononics/Plasmonics/Magneto-Optics) (5th edition)
- IC2 2020 (International nanoComposites Conference) (2nd edition)
- 3D Printing Spain (International Summit on 3D printing / Beyond nano) (1st edition)
One Plenary Session featuring high-profile speakers.
Industrial Exhibition: Exceptional industrial exhibition showcasing cutting-edge advances on nanotechnology research and development (Entrance to “Industrial exhibition” will be free of charge for professionals in 2020).
Industrial Forum: A platform that brings together research managers and decision makers from industry and academia across all sectors (Entrance to “Industrial Forum” will be free of charge for professionals in 2020).
Brokerage Event: Focus on micro and nanotechnologies and their applications in various industrial sectors.